Blog Archive

Followers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Doggie Dribble

Doggie Dribble (noun) - the trail of tissue/ shoes/ toys/children's art projects/unmentionables left behind when a bored dog is left alone.... Even for only 20 minutes.




Here is the face of the normally cheery and happy dog in the house:



And here is the face of one who has clearly done something wrong:



Today's offense involved tissue, a ziplock bag and my kid's art's projects (she chose one from each of them). At least I didn't find the cat litter mixed among this (which is evidence of a raid on the litter box which is just a whole other level of gross).




I was doing the carpool run and was gone for no more than 15-20 minutes. Apparently I left a bedroom door open so clearly this must mean in dog - come in and ransack what you will. Here is the result:


here are the fossil remains

Don't even get me started on the steps I had to take to protect my dining room chairs.  How classy is this when you are entertaining:





I thought I was done with the child proofing. Out comes the arsenal and today is doggie proofing day. She is determined but so am I. Today the war begins...

0 comments:

Follow MAKrisko on Twitter